Reinforced embankment of compression profile Statum
REINFORCED EMBANKMENT OF COMPRESSION PROFILE STATUM ALLOWS TO MAKE OF BREASTWALLS PRACTICALLY ANY HEIGHT
- The technology is based on the use in a compacted mound of Geo-synthetic belts (armatures), which, in combined with the facing panels, create a spatial structure.
- The barrier wall is attracted to the slope or road by steel or polymer rods located along the entire height and length of the structure. The rods are attached to the anchor points from the back of the panel. The wall space of the vertical or stepped enclosing wall is filled with reinforced soil.
- The filler may be different depending on the draining and strength characteristics of the roadway, but the requirements for the composition and quality of the backfill soil remain the same throughout the entire embankment.
- This allows distribution the restraining forces along the height of the structure and withstand significant dynamic and static loads. Prefabricated concrete panels are used simultaneously for revetment, strengthening the walls, preventing erosion of the soil massif and providing an attractive, finished look of the structure.
- Universal solutions when construction of retaining walls, embankments, culverts and bank protection structures
- Efficient operation of structures in conditions of increased vibration and temperature load.
- Reliability and safety of structures in regular seismic activity, periodic underflooding and icing, as well as in permafrost conditions.
- Possibility of using local soils due to their artificial reinforcement.
- The design provides for effective drainage of drainage water from the wall, excluding its draft and deformation.
- High maintainability and ability to dismantle and reuse the components.
Areas of use
- Protection of roads from landslide phenomena in mountainous areas
- Construction of complex multi-level road junctions
- Erection of single-stage and multi-level retaining walls
- Device for seepage passes and water passes
- Construction of bridges and tunnels
- Construction of sites under construction in a mountainous area
- Arrangement corridors for building of engineering services
- Construction of water barriers and dams