Quick-erected cargo aerial cableway of CDC
APPLICATION OF CDC IN CONSTRUCTION OF ROADS AND INFRASTRUCTURE IN COMPLEX ENGINEERING-GEOLOGICAL CONDITIONS
The use of quick-erected cargo-and-passenger cableway is most useful in constructing objects, tunnels, bridges and overpasses on problematic terrain, in hard-to-reach places of mountainous terrain, over water obstacles, when conventional lifting mechanisms are ineffective or, due to objective circumstances, can’t be applied.
IN THE BASIS OF TECHNOLOGY OF CARGO-AND-PASSENGER CABLEWAY CDC IS A CABLEWAY WITH TEMPORARY SUPPORT AND MOVABILITY ON THE CABLE RADIO-CONTROLLED CARRIAGE. IT CAN BE EQUIPPED WITH A CRANE, WHICH ALLOWS TO CARRY LOADS UP TO 40 TONS, CARGO-PASSENGER PLATFORM WITH ELEVATOR LANDING SYSTEM OF PASSENGER-LANDING IN NON-EQUIPPED PLACES OR PASSENGER NACELLE WITH POSSIBILITIES OF EQUIPMENT WITH CLIMATE-CONTROL, ACTIVE AND PASSIVE SECURITY SYSTEMS.
This technology has been actively used for more than 15 years in the construction of a wide range of facilities around the world: from the infrastructure of ski resorts to the arrangement of span structures of traffic interchanges, bridges and overpasses, engineering systems. The use of cargo-and-passenger cableway CDC allows to significantly reduce capital, energy and operational costs.
The systems of cargo-and-passenger cableway don’t require interference in the environment, as transportation by air eliminates the need for glades in forest areas and construction of temporary technological roads. After completion of the work and dismantling of construction, the territorial ecosystem quickly returns to its original state without incurring any significant damage.
APPLICATION OF CARGO-AND-PASSENGER CABLEWAY CDC GIVES A MASS OF ADVANTAGES IN COMPARE WITH TRADITIONAL METHODS OF WORKS, ALLOWING EFFECTIVELY TRANSFERING CARGO AND PEOPLE TO THE DISTANCE OF SEVERAL KILOMETERS AND MAKING THEIR LIFTING AT SIGNIFICANT HEIGHTS IN CONDITIONS OF A COMPLEX RELIEF OF MOUNTAIN AND CROSS-COUNTRY TERRAIN
- The possibility of effective access to the entire territory of the construction site, especially when traditional lifting systems are ineffective or in general can’t be used due to limited space or lack of necessary trained and equipped work sites.
- The versatility achieved by the modular design principle, and the high mobility, due to the maximally lightened and accelerated installation and dismantling of the system, enable the multiple use of cargo-and-passenger cableway CDC on a variety of facility.
- The lift system of landing and disembarking people is installed not only on cargo-passenger platforms, but also in passenger nacelles, which is opens possibility of operating the cargo-and-passenger cableway CDC for tourist and sporting purposes such as free-ride and mountaineering, expanding the range of services at any stage of development of ski resorts.
DUE TO THE REMOTE CONTROL OF CARGO-AND-PASSENGER CABLEWAY CDC CAN WORK FOR AUTONOMOUSLY IN ADVERSE CLIMATIC CONDITIONS (SNOW, TUMAN), AT ANY RELIEF AND PRACTICALLY WITHIN ROUND THE CLOCK – WITH SMALL TECHNOLOGICAL BREAKS
- There is no need to build temporary roads (entrances) with the necessary slopes and widths for technical equipment, turning and working platforms, bridges and retaining walls, a direct consequence of which is a significant reduction in the costs and timing of the construction of the facility.
- Radio-controlled design with light, powerful diesel engines and hydraulic gear. The possibility of remote radio control directly from the site of work allows to achieve high installation accuracy and provide the necessary level of safety.
- Erection and dismantling of the cargo-and-passenger cableway CDC does not require intervention in the environment, since the transportation of supports and elements of the system can be carried out by air using a helicopter. This allows to work on the boundaries of specially protected natural areas.
COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH AND SUPPORT AT ALL CONSTRUCTION STAGES
- Determination of the optimal configuration of a cargo-passenger cableway
- Development of a construction management project
- Assembly and delivery
- Certification and authorization to use
- Full complex of assembly and dismantling works
- Operation and maintenance